P90x 2010. Joiners and Suggestions

Options
Hi peeps. Ive bought the DVDs, yoga mat, chin ups place sorted. I've got two sets of dumbells for different weght ratios and plates up to at least 10kg (22lbs) for each one. I haven't bought any resistance bands Or push up plates ( due next week) hence suggestions and also I have uk bought Whey protien powder but what vitamins do people recommend is it just multi vits?

Basically Im stopping alcohol as much as possble for the 90 day duration and will try hardest to follow nutrion guide. I start on first Monday of the year 4th Jan. I know everone will be busy, but if you fancy joining let me know. I will eat like crazy now and enjoy Christmas lol. If anyone has pointers for beginners let me know and also a uk place to get resistance bands??? I haven't done the fit test but I'm egotistically confident lol. Have a nice Christmas everyone. Will also post before and after pics on the 4th I will have a belly again by then ha ha . :)

Replies

• castellana
    castellana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dear P90Xer,
    I've been doing this for a year now, dropped 24 pounds and my fat index went from 23% to 9%.
    The secret? STICK WITH THE NUTRITION 100%. Don't just kinda do it. It is 70% of the success of this program. I am NOT kidding at all.

I have lots of info in my site www.fittingfitness.com and some interesting FAQs too if you want to take a look.
    I hope you find what you are looking for.

Maria
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will check out the website. I'm pysching myself up already :)
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just started my second round of P90X and I'm loving it still!

There's an awesome thread on here for P90Xers you can post on, unless you want to start your own. =D

Like everyone will say, diet is essential! Before I started round 1 I went on a food craze also, lol. We all have our bad days, but try and make them rare while you're doing P90X. You'll feel so much better.

It can be tough at first, but get up everyday and push PLAY. Good luck!

Really like your picture, BTW.
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Round two already you must be mad. cheers about the Pic im such a poser lol. looking forward to starting now. and yeah the diet is going to be hard especially with shift work but if you don't try you don't get
    Thanks or the help so far people!