Thursday Check In Group - December 24th

Options
Good Morning Everyone! I hope this is not a duplicate but I did not see a new thread from Maggie. I lost 2 pounds this week. I am closer and closer to my goal I am getting very excited. This group has been a little quite lately but I understand, it is the holidays and everyone is running around this time of year. If I am not here tomorrow, I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

Maggie, hope your feeling better!

Talk soon,
Tanya

July 30th - 154 pounds
August 6th - 150 pounds
August 13th- 150 pounds
August 20th - 147 pounds
August 27th - 144 pounds
September 3rd - 144 pounds
September 10th - 144 pounds
September 17th - 144 pounds
September 24th - 142 pounds
October 1st - 143 pounds
October 8th - 141 pounds
October 15th - 140 pounds
October 22th - 139 pounds
October 29th - 137 pounds
November 5th - 140 pounds
November 12th - 137 pounds
November 19th - 136 pounds
November 26th - 135 pounds
December 3rd - 134 pounds
December 10th -133 pounds
December 17th - 131 pounds
December 24th - 129 pounds

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there my Thursday friends. I'm so sorry I've been slacking here. I'm in Ottawa right now visiting with my daughters and well ... eating way way way too much. But loving every minute of being here. I'm not near a scale so I'll have to check that out next week. I've been sick for a couple of weeks now but I'm doing much better ... but the cough is lingering. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Talk to you all soon. xoxo
  • magglett
    Options
    YIKES ... I gained like 5 lbs. over the past week!!!! I weighed in this morning at 182 lbs.:frown: :cry: :embarassed: :frown: :cry:
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    Hello ladies! I haven't been able to get on for a while, missed last check-in. I was down 3 lbs as of 12/24. Of course I am sure that it will be back up come this Thursday. I couldn't resist those Christmas cookies over the holidays. I made about 6 dozen to take to my mother's house and didn't touch one until I got there and as soon as I opened the box I caved. Didn't follow my plan or count cals for like 3 days. I am not going to feel guilty. I just keep telling myself. "It was Christmas" lol.
    Had a funeral to go to last night, A friend of mine that I hadn't seen in about 5 years died, She was only 28 years old and had 3 little girls ages 7, 5, and 3. Very sad. From what I was told, she got envolved in some heavy stuff over the last year. Her husband found her under the Christmas tree 3 days before Christmas. They think that it was an accidental overdose. I am still in shock, Last time I saw her she was working 2 jobs and had just bought her first home. She seemed on top of the world. She really wasn't the type to get into that kind of thing. I guess it can happen to anyone.
    Well I hope everyone had a great holiday. Anyone got any New year's resolutions planned out yet? Mine last year was to lose 100 lbs. I have acheived that goal. I think for the next year I am going to toss out the cigarettes. Crossing my fingers and hoping I kind stick with this one. Hope everyone is having a good week. Talk again soon!
  • magglett
    Options
    Hello ladies! I haven't been able to get on for a while, missed last check-in. I was down 3 lbs as of 12/24. Of course I am sure that it will be back up come this Thursday. I couldn't resist those Christmas cookies over the holidays. I made about 6 dozen to take to my mother's house and didn't touch one until I got there and as soon as I opened the box I caved. Didn't follow my plan or count cals for like 3 days. I am not going to feel guilty. I just keep telling myself. "It was Christmas" lol.
    Had a funeral to go to last night, A friend of mine that I hadn't seen in about 5 years died, She was only 28 years old and had 3 little girls ages 7, 5, and 3. Very sad. From what I was told, she got envolved in some heavy stuff over the last year. Her husband found her under the Christmas tree 3 days before Christmas. They think that it was an accidental overdose. I am still in shock, Last time I saw her she was working 2 jobs and had just bought her first home. She seemed on top of the world. She really wasn't the type to get into that kind of thing. I guess it can happen to anyone.
    Well I hope everyone had a great holiday. Anyone got any New year's resolutions planned out yet? Mine last year was to lose 100 lbs. I have acheived that goal. I think for the next year I am going to toss out the cigarettes. Crossing my fingers and hoping I kind stick with this one. Hope everyone is having a good week. Talk again soon!

Oh my goodness ... that really is very sad about your friend, it really is sad how quickly the drugs can take over your life and completely change it.

I quit smoking on Dec 4th 2008 ... so that was my 09 resolution, to kick that habit ... I achieved that one. I also lost some weight and became more active ... but for 2010 I want to be even more active ... I want the gym to be just a normal part of my every day life ... I want to eat healthy without thinking about it ... I want this to be like instinct.

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas ... ttyl
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you guys are back, I am soo happy. I was starting to think that was it for this group and I really enjoy this group a lot and did'nt want to see it go. I am sooo sorry to hear about your friend Tonya, very sad indeed. Yeah drugs are very dangerous.

Maggie, I missed you. Glad to see you back here. I am still off from work and enjoying every minute of it. As far as gaining the weight, don't worry so much, happens to the best of us. Just get back on and keep doing what you were doing before.

My new year's resolution is to loose a little more weight but more importantly is to motivate myself to get active. I keep saying it but no matter what I do I end up bored and not liking it. Like my friend keeps telling me, I need to find something I will enjoy doinf for the long term.

I'll check back with you guys tomorrow for the weigh in.

Hugs,
    Tanya