Lets hope I get some creepy friends requests but.......

Options

Replies

• Bellacuore
    Bellacuore Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart: This may be the best thread I've read anywhere in a long time!! Apparently I live in the wrong part of the country lol. :heart: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • herrhitman
    Options
    How has nobody said Kristin Chenoweth?

Also Annie Potts still looks great and she's 59!
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options

Also Annie Potts still looks great and she's 59!

I always thought she was really pretty.
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great post! :drinker:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Ladies over 40 ... my hit list goes on and on ...

Selma Hayek
    Halle Berry
    Diane Lane
    Denise Richards
    Elizabeth Hurley
    Demi Moore
    Jennifer Aniston
    Gina Gershon
    Rachel Weisz

.... and let's not forget Sophia Vergara who just recently turned 40!

Totally agree. And I'd add Penelope Cruz and Eva Mendes. :drinker:

Oops. Not that they're 40 but close.
    Well, I vote for supahstar71 (author of the above). 8^)

I second that!! I want to be as hot as supahstar71 when I'm her age (so I've got 5 years to get hotter!?) She is an absolute fitty!!
    :love:

:blushing:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: OMG. You and Lou totally made my day. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
  • guapogringo
    Options
    I have to agree with the OP but these are my age and not older. You have good taste my friend. However, there are some on this site that blow the clebs away. Nothing like a finely aged bottle of wine The good ones drink well for many many years: complex, no bitterness, and a long finish. :tongue:

I have the hots for Older women ..

ATTN:Critical women .. Over 40 is fair game.

Hello Jennifer Aniston !!!

jennifer-aniston-horrible-bosses.jpg

Kim Catrall
    Sex-and-the-City-039-s-Kim-Catrall-the-new-voice-on-TomTom-GPS-2.jpg

Gentlemen ... What say you ?
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and feel more confident and am happier with my body in a lot of ways than I was in my 20s. I still have imperfections (you can,t have twins and have abs of steel but I am going to die trying to get them). I wish i had found exercise at an earlier age as the benefits have been amazing. My husband keeps trying to tell me I am middle aged but many people tell me I look younger than i am so I refuse to believe him.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I agree
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I liked Kim Catrall since back in the day when she Was a Mannequin in the Movie Mannequin....

OMG.... I've watched that movie a hundred times! Love Andrew McCarthy!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    These women are "fake" they have there flaws fixed. any woman who has breastfeed her children would not stay in that dress. I am a DD and have breastfeed 4 babies needless to say I would fall out.

These particular woman aren't fake, they are just REALLY REALLY GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE. .
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I liked Kim Catrall since back in the day when she Was a Mannequin in the Movie Mannequin....

OMG.... I've watched that movie a hundred times! Love Andrew McCarthy!

Totally LOVED that movie back in the day :D
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Thanks for recognizing the 40+ crowd. We are just starting to rock it! :blushing: I'm a size smaller than I was in high school. I was grocery shopping with my granddaughters (ages 2 and 4) last week and someone thought they were mine. Loved it!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    every actress listed except Dench, Diaz (built like an 11yr old boy but she's cute i guess), and no Chenowith.

must add the greats Marissa Tomei & Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Andie McDowell, Christina Applegate, Ashley Judd, Vanessa Williams, Nicole Kidman, Monica Belucci, Stacy Dash, and last but certainly not least Jada Pinkett-Smith.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Over 40 checking in!!!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    i like women in there 40's also ,but I am in my forties so it doesn't count as an anomaly. :laugh:
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    haha Lovin' this spin-off of my thread about older guys.

I'm a straight woman, but two women over 40 who are damn sexy are Kristin Chenoweth (44) and Christie Brinkley (58). I can't believe either of them are the ages they are...
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have lots of girl crushes on over 40 ladies. Cameron Diaz, Diane Lane, Sandra Bullock are up there. Pretty sure my husband keeps Sandra in his "mental bank" lol.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Diane Lane.

diane-lane.jpg

Diane Lane is my inspiration for staying young! :) I loved her in Must Love Dogs! and her co-star!!!!! But I am found! :) My love is true and real! :)
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    Diane Lane.

diane-lane.jpg

But I do like Jennifer Aniston as well

Yes! Diane Lane is and always will be my girl crush! She's GORGEOUS!!

Agreed! Love her :flowerforyou: (and perfect boobs @ 36C)
    I would love boobs like that, but mine are 36D...wouldn't look like that, EVER!!
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Diane Lane for me....

32162572.jpg

I agree shes beautiful