I would gladly beat someone to death......

Options

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    ...for a five guys burger right now. I don't know why I have this craving and there is a five guys 1.3 miles away.

We have one here, but I have never been. Sounds worth trying?
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Get the burger then do a workout! Or if you don't trust yourself, do a workout then get the burger lol
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    ...for a five guys burger right now. I don't know why I have this craving and there is a five guys 1.3 miles away.

My apartment building has one downstairs. The only time I ever really crave it is when I smell those cajun fries in the elevator.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    run/walk the 1.3 miles there and back and you have earned about half of that burger! :drinker:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I did it.
    1 burger "All the way"
    1 medium Root beer
    1 "small" cajun fry.
    My wife already chastized me and informed me that we were going for a LONG walk when I get home.
    She was supposed to take Zumba tonight but is skipping just to force me out of the house tonight.

And yes, it WAS worth it.

sounds delicious and very well worth it! :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I hope you find a less drastic form of exercise to offset your burger calories.

digitalbill burned 373 calories doing 20 minutes of "Beating someone to death"
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of Five Guys Burgers. That's probably for the best.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    mmmmm!
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yummm... That place rocks!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    ohhhhh...thanks!! now I want one.
  • Kjngrrl
    Kjngrrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can have one, but you have to get the small one and you have to jog there and back.:bigsmile:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

I hope you find a less drastic form of exercise to offset your burger calories.

digitalbill burned 373 calories doing 20 minutes of "Beating someone to death"
    LOL!!!!!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    We don't have a Five Brother's here, but after 95 days and being good - my cramps want cupcakes from the new cupcake bakery downtown. Screw it, I'm going! At this rate, my next BAD day will be around Christmas. Woot, Woot!!!
  • dfair1967
    Options
    Five guys Double bacon cheeseburger with all the fixens is a 1321 calorie slice of heaven. Makes me hungry thinking about one.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to know what you'd do for a Klondike bar then...

klondike now makes 100 calorie bars :devil:

I have a bunch of them in the freezer right now :laugh:
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I had those a few times while I was losing weight. It didn't quite fit into my calories for the day but I made it fit for the week.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Five guys? Really? If you're going to so far to murder someone, why not get a good burger?
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Once again, I'm going to have to say for "bacon".
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you dont even know what i'd do for a chickfila chicken sandwich......
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Dont !