New to Atlanta, Back on MFP

Options
I recently moved to the Atlanta area, now that I've gotten settled into my job, apartment, etc. it's time to get back into working on being healthy. I have been a member here before, but it was a couple of years ago and under a different username. I plan on starting Power 90 a week from today, and finishing it on Christmas (my gift to myself). I want to lose 35-40 pounds overall, but I know that it may not all happen by the end of the year. I'm also doing this on a VERY tight budget, and so will be working to eat frugally and healthily...should be quite the journey.
I'd love to have friends (local or not) who want to help offer support through this and are maybe working the same program or have the same constraints. Add me!

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I recently moved to the Atlanta area, now that I've gotten settled into my job, apartment, etc. it's time to get back into working on being healthy. I have been a member here before, but it was a couple of years ago and under a different username. I plan on starting Power 90 a week from today, and finishing it on Christmas (my gift to myself). I want to lose 35-40 pounds overall, but I know that it may not all happen by the end of the year. I'm also doing this on a VERY tight budget, and so will be working to eat frugally and healthily...should be quite the journey.
    I'd love to have friends (local or not) who want to help offer support through this and are maybe working the same program or have the same constraints. Add me!

Hey! I live in Atlanta as well. I would love to add you and serve as a support. Im Mike.
  • atldrew
    atldrew Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Atlanta and glad you are back on MFP! The weather is getting great for walking outside!
    Good Luck. :-)