Support wanted for my big weightless push!! :)

Hi all
I've been on MFP for a while now. I lost some weight before my wedding this May but didn't really take it seriously. We then walked the length of Britain, over 1000 miles, for our honeymoon. Despite walking 15+ miles a day for nearly 3 months I unbelievably lost only a couple of pounds because despite the exercise I was still making bad food choices.
Now we're back and I want to make a lifestyle change for good. Eventually I want to lose about 20 kilos.
My friend and I started slimfast a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I love the challenge of finding new recipes under 600 calories for my evening meal and I'm finding myself making much better choices.
I want this to be the last time I have to diet, I want to be in a place where I know how to eat and exercise sensibly and it just comes naturally.
I'm looking for more MFP friends, I have some great ones. but I think I need more to stay motivated. My diet buddy is brand new to MFP and also needs support on here, her name is abbyparsons.
Anyone interested in slimfast, long distance walking or 'dieting for the last time' is especially welcome, but I'd love to hear from any of you.
Many thanks!
samichip
:)