Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I've come back and Need a lot of help and motivation

Hi Everyone,

I have started and stopped MFP so many times in the last two years but this time I have to stick to it. I was diagnosed with IIH (Idiopathic Intercranial Hypertension) and in order to save my eyesight, I need to lose weight. I, however, have a really hard time changing my habits and I am hoping that if I can stay motivated, I can at least lose enough weight to help my head. Honestly the headaches and the wonky vision have to go and it seems I won't get into a neurologist for at least a month.

I am hoping that I can make new friends who are also starting this journey and can help me stay motivated. I just turned 30 and there are so many things that i would like to do if I lost weight. I want to have another baby, but PCOS is stopping that (hopefully with some weight loss that might change and I definitely want to be able to SEE a grandbaby if my son every has any kids.

Add me if you'd like and we can be motivational to each other!

Crystal

Replies