I like looking at myself naked in the mirror

Options
I know its weird but I enjoy it now. 206 pounds ago, I couldnt stand to look at myself in the mirror even with clothes ON. Now I walk around naked because it not only feels good but it looks good too. Went outside yesterday to check my mail with only my underpants on. Dont know or care if my neighbors saw it. That is all. Judge me if you would like. :laugh:

Replies

• tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i like it too RAWR us
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    This world needs more naked people in public. I'm not there yet, but you guys go for it!
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Me too :)
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    Hahahahaha....Thanks Mike for the inspiration today! I want to stare at myself in the mirror and think awesome , sexy things too! I am on my way! hahahaha!

:drinker:
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    LOL. I love this post.
  • MSimm62385
    Options
    To look good naked is like reason #1 for getting into shape now XD
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Haha!
  • allison_pass
    allison_pass Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have always hated mirrors......slowly getting ok with it!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I LOVE myself naked. I think I'm lovely... it's only when clothes get put on that I think I look horrible.

That's weird. I know. There you have it.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow Mike, Fantastic weight loss!!!! You go strut your naked stuff!! You earned it :-)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm weird in that I think clothes highlight bad parts of me, whereas I think I look great naked. I'm happier without clothes on.
  • JLand918
    Options
    I love being naked, dont need a mirror for that lol. Skinnydipping,Nude Beach you name it I do it! lol
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I used to. That was when I was 160. Gawwwd I was smokin' hot! lol! 80 lbs ago. Think there's any hope I'll look as good when I reach that point again that I did before???
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I know its weird but I enjoy it now. 206 pounds ago, I couldnt stand to look at myself in the mirror even with clothes ON. Now I walk around naked because it not only feels good but it looks good too. Went outside yesterday to check my mail with only my underpants on. Dont know or care if my neighbors saw it. That is all. Judge me if you would like. :laugh:

This is where I want to be!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I want to look good naked! :) One of my top reasons for getting fit!! :)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hahahahaha....Thanks Mike for the inspiration today! I want to stare at myself in the mirror and think awesome , sexy things too! I am on my way! hahahaha!

:drinker:

LOL. Go for it!! It is amazing.
  • snwills32
    Options
    If you got it, flaunt it!
  • Marielagb
    Options
    Your are such an inspiration. My goal is get to that point too :)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I love being naked, dont need a mirror for that lol. Skinnydipping,Nude Beach you name it I do it! lol

Thats great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!