Plexus Slim?

Options
Has anyone on here tried Plexus Slim and had any results? A friend of my cousin's is an ambassador or whatever they're called and I've got a 30 day supply coming to me to try out. It's apparently in a packet like you'd see for a single serving of crystal light drink mix and you pour it into at least 12oz of water and drink it half an hour before you eat and it's supposed to boost your energy and suppress your appetite and burn fat and sugar without decreasing muscle tone without stimulants or anything. I decided not to get the accelerator pills because I just weaned myself off of caffeine and don't really want to overload myself. Has anyone had any success at all? If I see nothing after a month I'm gonna ask for my money back but I figured what would it hurt to try? Yes I've already lost a little bit of weight on my own but I've been at a standstill for a little bit and wanted to try something to give me a boost. I know it's overpriced and chances are I may not get any more after this anyway due to the price.

Please know that I'm not a distributor or associated with the company in any way. I'm just looking for anyone who has experience with it so I know if there's any side effects I should watch out for or if it's just not worth it. Message me if you have. Thanks!!!!

Replies

• tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    bump..... am I the only person who has ever heard of this stuff on here? I'd really like some feedback before I start it... thanks!
  • Melissasev
    Options
    actually, I've been on it for three weeks and have lost 7 pounds ...which isn't a whole lot, but I can see a huge difference in inches. I actually just signed up to start selling it myself. I really like it. Hows it going for you so far?