Insanity- help please

Options
So I really want to try the new Insanity workout, I'm convinced it's what I should do. Anyone that has tried it, could you tell me if you think it would be completely impossible for me to do? I'm so nervous about ordering it. And another thing is everyone that I have seen that has done it looks like a body builder, is that what kind of results I should be wanting? I really don't want to look all muscular, but I think it'll just tone me since I'm not super toned to begin with.

Replies

• Coach81
    Options
    It is not impossible, but it is VERY CHALLENGING! It is by far the most intense DVD cardio/fitness DVD I have ever seen.. and I've done the entire P90X series. The good news is, you can go at your own pace.. if it's too tough for you.. take a break.. you will find if you stick to it.. that toward the end of the second or third week you will be amazed at how far you have come! Good luck!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I agree with coach81, I did the "whole" series and some days they were at "my own pace"! I have always been into fitness so I was in fairly decent shape when I sarted this but this is the most extreme workout i have ever done!! No, you will NOT get muscular from his workout only LEAN and TONED !!! There is forum page titled INSANITY that we have been posting to! Best wishes in choosing a super challenging workout!
  • redreamingme
    Options
    Thank you both so much for your help : ]
    I'm definitely going to do it!