Was anyone bad?

Options
Ok, was anyone bad yesterday? I was, and the day before!!!!!! It was the first time in 3 months I had dessert!!!!!!! I skipped breakfast and dinner those two days. ( I know that was bad. LOL) But I am back on it today and will continue on. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. Good luck on everyones journey to loose weight!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Yes and I was TERRIBLE and now it's back on the wagon. I feel bad - not guilty, just ugh. My body wants to eat lighter and skip the sweets and rolls and junk!

Here's to a fresh start today!:drinker:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I basically ate what I wanted Christmas eve and day, but it's back at it today! I figure since Christmas only comes once a year I'll just splurge and enjoy myself. One day can't hurt THAT much anyway, it's the feeling bad for doing it and keeping on eating whatever you want all the time that packs on the pounds. Besides, I ate so much junk it's not even appealing to me anymore (don't know how long that will last, but hopefully for a long time lol.) Now it's time to go workout!

Good luck everyone!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,712 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was really bad for two days, and my insides feel like crap because of it. I am glad that is behind me and I can get back to taking care of myself. Those cheat days aren't even worth it anymore.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was really bad for two days, and my insides feel like crap because of it. I am glad that is behind me and I can get back to taking care of myself. Those cheat days aren't even worth it anymore.

I agree!
  • jadenfox
    jadenfox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yesterday was awful...... The day before was not great either, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I can thank the good company and good adult beverages for that....

I have a brunch to go to in just a few minutes, then I will be back on the wagon. I also feel yucky rom eating so bad- its really not worth it.

But like everyone is saying, it was christmas and you need to have 1 day a year to totally splurge- might as well make it fun!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    The past week has pretty much been a nutritional disaster. But no more. Back at it today. Going to do Week 2 of Gateway-to-8K some time today.

Then we'lll hook up the Wii, and Wii Fit Plus we got for Christmas and play until we collapse.
  • jhall1980
    Options
    I didn't stop eating for 2 days & I ate everything I wanted to. I can say that I still did not drink anything but water. I gained 3 lbs I think :o(

But I am back on track starting today... even with all the left overs I am not going to over do it.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I wasn't necessarily bad yesterday (we ate healthy stuff), I just didn't care. Ate a lot of veggies & dip, TONS of nuts, had only 1 slice of pie, and a pretty normal Christmas dinner. Only drank 60 oz of water though :(
    I'll probably be kinda on the heavy side this morning when I weigh in because of all the sodium.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I pretty much ate what I wanted, but definitely in smaller portions. But today, my friend baked me a red velvet cake, it's my favorite so I am trying to limit myself to how much I eat. Though, unfortunately, there is no one I can even share it with at work, because my one co-worker went back to the states! I just know that I am going to have to work extra hard to keep the cake from damaging my hard work!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I was horrible the last two days...but i am paying for it today. My stomach feels awful, apparently my body didn't' like it, cause I feel awful. I just want to lay down but I am home alone with my girls (6 and 3) and hubby is a work all day. I haven't even had breakfast and it like 10 in the morning cause i just feel uck.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I ate anything and everything I wanted for the last two days. But I had planned that as part of my goals when I started in August. I have worked hard for the last five months and it was my reward. It may put me behind a bit on the losing weight but I can live with that.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I wasn't SUPER bad but I did eat some things I don't usually eat. :wink: Still, I feel kind of icky :sick: and am back to eating healthy today!

Kathy
  • PJilly
    Options
    I was horrible the last two days...but i am paying for it today. My stomach feels awful, apparently my body didn't' like it, cause I feel awful. I just want to lay down but I am home alone with my girls (6 and 3) and hubby is a work all day. I haven't even had breakfast and it like 10 in the morning cause i just feel uck.
    I put off breakfast too because I felt like I'd just toss it, but I actually feel a little better after eating a healthy one. I still feel like crap, but at least I don't still feel like throwing up! I'm going to work out in about an hour, and then I have to actually work today. Ick.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I basically ate what I wanted Christmas eve and day, but it's back at it today! I figure since Christmas only comes once a year I'll just splurge and enjoy myself. One day can't hurt THAT much anyway, it's the feeling bad for doing it and keeping on eating whatever you want all the time that packs on the pounds. Besides, I ate so much junk it's not even appealing to me anymore (don't know how long that will last, but hopefully for a long time lol.) Now it's time to go workout!

Good luck everyone!

This was me also. Today I am sitting here eating my oatmeal and getting ready to exercise. I think it is okay to splurge caloire wise once in awhile, it is when you don't go back to healthy eating and exercise that it becomes a problem.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I put off breakfast too because I felt like I'd just toss it, but I actually feel a little better after eating a healthy one. I still feel like crap, but at least I don't still feel like throwing up! I'm going to work out in about an hour, and then I have to actually work today. Ick.

Maybe if I eat my normal breakfast i will feel better...I usally have a english muffin with peanut butter.

I already got my dinner in the crockpot..my "normal" dinners, pulled pork recipe from biggest looser cookbook...Soo off to a good start. Having another christmas celbration tomorrow, but shouldn't be too bad. We are having salad and spaghetti.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Yes! I ate whatever I wanted for two days. Christmas eve I did get 90 min. of exercise in, but yesterday I didn't work out. As soon as I woke up this morning I spent 30 min. on the stationary bike before eating breakfast. I just had a small roll with egg and 1/2 oz of cheese and a pear, so I feel good and ready for my huuuuge workout in about an hour! I'm doing Day 2 Week 2 of the Freeway to 10k program and then a full-body lifting session. Normally I'd do the cardio second but since I'm running for a specific time I'm doing it before I lift.
  • PJilly
    Options
    I just finished working out, and I feel SO much better. Now if I could get rid of this nagging headache, but I think only a good night's sleep will remedy that. I didn't get much last night between upset tummy and daughter drama. But at least I'm back on track food- and workout-wise, so I ought to be better prepared for whatever comes my way next. Right? :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • tboeder
    Options
    I too ate EVERYTHING that came my way. It had been months since I have been on MFP. Got on the scale this morning and immediately went to the treadmill!
    Here's to a new beginning! Wishing everyone good health and prosperity in 2010!

Also, I am in Minnesota... Anyone have any interesting indoor exercises?
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Christmas Eve I wasn't too terrible, but on Christmas I was HORRIBLE! I ate whatever I wanted, and found myself eating just for the sake of eating. I was stuffing cookies in left and right. I'm pretty sure I have gained at least 2 lbs, but I'm okay with that. I know I can lose it.

It's weird because it made me a little scared eating like that...like I lost control and went back into my old ways. BUT I started off good today and have a healthy day planned out. My tum is paying the price today though; I feel all bloated and I need to eat some more fiber if ya know what I mean!

Now if only I can limit the alcohol tonight when I go hang out with friends! :grumble: Darn you holidays haha
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I didn't do too badly on the calories yesterday. We had a big green salad, lots of green beans. I went easy on the scalloped potatoes, and we had fresh fruit for dessert. The problem is that Costco's spiral sliced ham has 850 mg of sodium per 3 oz, and I had about SIX oz, so that with the sodium in the other things I had put me more than double of what I usually consume for sodium, so I am up a couple of pounds, but back at it today.