Do any of you NOT eat out EVER?

Options
I am curious to see how many of you never eat out. There are so many types of diets. Clean, Veg, No Carb, Protein, etc.

Personally, it's nearly impossible for me to avoid it due to my business work lunches.

Replies

• Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I eat out at least once a week. I try to plan ahead for what I'm going to have, although that doesn't always happen. Today for instance I was going to have a large salad at the cafe and they didn't have one that would fit into my day. So I ended up ordering a plain hamburger, ditched the bun, at the meat with ketchup and mustard, nibbled on the lettuce and tomatoe. Instead of fries, I had their fruit cup. Was really satisfied. You just have to be careful with what you order, but it can be done. Good Luck to you.....:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kendryk2001
    Options
    My hubby and I eat out once a month, this month it was Rose Garden Chinese Buffet. They bring the food to your table, which is AWESOME!!! We usually try to go to Olive Garden, since they have the soup salad and breadsticks lunch all the time, but we chose something different.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I eat out 5-10 meals a week.. Every week day lunch and generally a few other meals. I just know to really watch what I eat and limit my self to lean proteins and veggies.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I eat out all the time. Some of the best Steak Houses in NYC.
    Usually once a week.

Pete Luger's
    Old Homsetead.
    Morton's
    Uncle Jacks

If we are not going to one of the famous steak houses in NY, we are eating at some of the best Pizzeria's in NY.
  • Keltinator
    Options
    I guess technically you could say I eat out every time I eat because I depend on a dining hall in my university... but I don't eat the meals you typically associate with eating out. I eat lots of salads and fruit.

I eat the "unhealthy" stuff maybe once a week, if that.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Well if you can all maintain a healthy weight and fitness level, than that's what matters!

Today was one of my 3-4 times per week meal out. I have learned what to chose on the menu at several places but it is very hard still.

After these meals, I tend to feel extra full and heavy as opposed to my homemade meals.