Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

C25K Question

Hope someone can help me.

Im have just gone to week 4 on C25K I am finding it very difficult and cannot do it.:noway:

Do I do week 4 until I can complete it with ease?

Help dont want to give up as I really enjoy it but a bit stressed im finding it so hard to do.

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Run slower! I found that as soon as I slowed down I could run further.
    Build your endurance first, speed with come later.
    And, if you feel as though week 4 is just too hard, go back to week 3 and repeat that until you are comfortable then move on.
    You can do it!
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    thank you so much. I will be slow down. my heart rate went up to 181 and I was not going that fast. :ohwell:

I think ill stay on week four until I push through it. I just dont want a heart attack along the ride... lol
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    This sounds very sensible. You're supposed to progress at a comfortable rate, not at the cost of injury!

Congratulations on reaching Week 4, though :)
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 230 Member
    Try slowing your pace and repeat it if you need to. Remember this is supposed to be enjoyment so don't stress out about it you'll get there. Good luck. :-)
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Yeah I would repeat Week 4.. Dropping back to week 3 will be too easy and you will slow progress..
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member

Im have just gone to week 4 on C25K I am finding it very difficult and cannot do it.:noway:

Help dont want to give up as I really enjoy it but a bit stressed im finding it so hard to do.

Thank you all. I finsished week 4 and now started week 5. I am going a bit slow but can jog the whole 5mins with out stopping. I have to say I have impressed myself......
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member

Thank you all. I finsished week 4 and now started week 5. I am going a bit slow but can jog the whole 5mins with out stopping. I have to say I have impressed myself......

Congratulations! :) Slow is fine - just keep moving! Don't let this week's D3 intimidate you - you will do fine. Go slow and steady and you -will- do it =)