Having a hard time.

2»

Replies

• MBCook2
    MBCook2 Posts: 34 Member
    I am also having a hard time w/cravings & hunger! Feel the same way & it IS hard. I find myself saving calories for the end of the day for something sweet when I just can't hack it anymore. But I really don't think that is working for me... So hungry most of the day. :( Keep hanging in there though. You will find something that works for you. You can do it!
  • dnmoehring
    dnmoehring Posts: 64 Member
    In your profile you say you don't promote cutting calories like you do. So what is it you do? I ask b/c a lot of people who cut calories too low have great results for a while but then hit a wall. if' you cut too far back it might be time to ease back in some more.

and I love Pueblo! I grew up in Canon City (well 20+ years ago so before you were born....but still! lol)

Well, I haven't updated that in awhile, ha. I used to strive for only 850 calories a day (after exercise burned everything else off), but now that I'm working out harder I need more calories. But I'm still only trying for 1200-1250. If i eat more than that I maintain; and I'm still wanting to lose more.
    I love Pueblo too! Born and raised :)
  • dnmoehring
    dnmoehring Posts: 64 Member
    Thank you for all the help everybody. It's just hard when I had been losing pretty consecutively, and was on the right track, and now I've fallen off a bit.
    For one of my courses, I'm doing a Behavior Change Project, and this is how I will track everything, so I'm hoping a good grade will help me be determined as well :)
    Thanks again!