Vegetarian ... Anyone?

Options

Replies

• mamatafari
    mamatafari Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Pretty new at eating veggie here...welcome!

I am happy to see more and more men be proud of being veg! I know loads of veg men, but they are specific to a certain spiritual group. Anyways. Yay!
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Been veg for about 12 years, doing mostly raw now and lovin it! :)
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian - 5 years this past August :happy:
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm currently not a vegetarian, but am interested in eating more like one.

For those who keep their food diaries open, please feel free to add me. I would love to know what you're eating.
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I've only recently gone veggie but there's no way I'm going back. Have been dealing with post-infectious motility disorder since becoming incredibly ill in South America two years ago and NOTHING has worked until I went veggie.

Now to get the weight off I put on eating everything in sight to try and find *anything* that would make my stomach happy.

Feel free to add me :)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Have been for 14 years now. :)

I also avoid eggs and dairy but I wouldn't consider myself vegan because I don't always look into ingredients when I eat out.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I just got here a couple of weeks ago myself. :smile:
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for about 10 years but anyone can add me, anything to keep me from nomming all the toast in the world.
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian and have been for 20 + years, feel free to add me :smile:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for the better part of the last 20 years. Was a pescetarian for about 5, but I'm moving away from that.
  • carpetbagger12000
    Options
    Lacto-ovo, occasional fish-eating vegetarian for 30+ years.
  • ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    me!! :) I have been one for almost seven years now :D
  • charms3112
    charms3112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian for 10ish years now....n still enjoy that ...Welcome to MFP...its indeed sweet buddy.
  • jussy83
    Options
    Hi I've been vegetarian before and am trying to go back to doing it as I dont like where meat comes from, i occasionally eat meat but not a great deal = )
  • MsSaturday
    MsSaturday Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im a pescatarian. feel free to add me :)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I decided when I was 40 that if its walked around it should be left to walk around. Please feel free to add me if you are into the social side of this - I leave feedback as much as possible and apprecate people who do the same - if this is you please feel free to add me and we can do this together :-)
  • Uuuhlexis
    Uuuhlexis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian. Anyone veggie friendly can add me :)
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    veggie for 5 years =D add me!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm still a work in progress, and may have slip ups, but I'm working on going vegetarian and cutting back on dairy.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm a wannabe vegan...have been off land animals for a year, still eating fish and very limited amount of dairy, I mainly use dairy alternatives!

Some days I eat vegan, some days vegetarian, some days pesco-vegetarian. Feel free to add me if you'd like! x