I mutilated a snack cake :-(

Options
1235»

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread would be about how to eat a Hostess cupcake filling first.
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Those stupid jars of peanut butter get m every time. Seriously, how can I eat only 1-2 T? Naturally more peanut butter is too die for and every friday I dive in. Not this Friday, not doing it!

That's my freaking weakness at all, why :sad:, everytime i go the supermarket and see the jars of PB is like they wait for me and call me: "psstt hey, take us with you, we are delicious".
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    I totally hear you...although I've never mutilated a snack cake for the cream filling...I have done something similar.....

My husband who happens to be able to eat anything and everything and not gain an ounce, which I happen to hate btw...was one day eating a chocolate bar or something like that I can't quite remember, but long story short he had chocolate on his face...and I happen to notice this and had to fix this situation..

I ran at him like a football linebacker tackled him to the ground and literally licked his face where the chocolate was....then stood up composed myself and walked away as if not a single thing had happened....

Dazed and a tad confused my husband got up, came after me and asked me what the hell was wrong with me and why I literally tackled him and then licked him lol.....and of course I couldn't tell him it was because I was dieting and hadn't touched a candy bar or a piece of chocolate anything in three months and that I couldn't let that piece of chocolate get wasted by a paper towel or heavens forbid it fall to the floor, and end up on one of the kids shoes, or mine for that matter.....so I nonchalantly walked up to him kissed him and said what am I not allowed to miss you...... lol...

so yeah...you may have mutilated a snack cake.....I tackled and licked my husband in a moment of weakness lol

JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJA you make my day!!!!! LOL
  • Corryn78
    Options
    Ruffles and french onion dip. No stopping me.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Box of vanilla wafers, or Gingersnap with a tall glass of milk........... gone in no time!