I eat by my old diet books, the tony fergusson cook books

Options
The best thing out, i have found it incredibly easy to get on a healthy eating plan having my dinners planned around the two bookd i picked up from when i was once on the low carb Tony Fergusson diet. The book is full of fresh food, pretty much no carbs but full of herbs and spices that make every meal burst with flavours. Every meal is filling and on this current diet plan it's very low in calories that i can have more than one helping wich is fantastic for those cold days you just want to pig out. You don't have to be on the tony fergusson diet to buy the book but i highly recommend taking a look into buying it if you have it near by or online It' also broadened my variety of food intake, where i would hve never tried to eat eggplant or fennel or tofu or even brussel sprouts but they way these have been cooked and what with are suprisingly yummy. Also has all of your usual fav, roasts, salads, home made sausages, stir frys and so on and it's not very complicated and inexpensive, straight forward and easy (the way i like it) There is no fats, you do alot of baking, grilling and steaming. :) Not sure if anyone else out there is doing this but i thought i'd share as it's working well for me.