Feeling sick to my stomach

Options
Ive noticed the last few days ive noticed im getting a very quesy stomach, but not just like im sick but it almost burns a little and feels like im overly hungry however im not undereating, and certainly shouldnt be hungry enough to get sick. Anyone else experiance this? (im defintley not pregnant)

Replies

• juliebeesd
    Options
    Could it be heartburn? How often are you eating, and have you adjusted your diet recently? I found eating smaller portions every 2 hours helped a lot with feeling hungry.

I tend to get extra hungry around that time of the month, and also I tend to get an upset stomach if I drink carbonated drinks (so I stay away from them now).

I'm not a healthcare professional, but if it doesn't get better, I'd probably go see a doc.

Hope you feel better!
  • womanwithamission
    Options
    Have you looked your symptoms up? Sounds like IBS or gallbladder? On a less dramatic or serious note, it could be gas. healthy foods and too much can cause gas. hope this helps.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Have you started any new prescriptions lately, such as birth control or maybe some antibiotics? Both of those can leave your stomach feeling upset. It's a pretty common side effect from medications.