Not a fun way to lose weight!

Options
GIGINATOR
GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
Hi everyone, just spent the weekend with the full blown flu!! Man it kicked my butt, never got out of bed yesterday except for the bathroom. Anyway I lost another three pounds because of it but certainly not the way I wanted to. I feel much better today and hoping to get back on the treadmill and back to eating besides popsicles. Hope everyone had a better weekend than me!

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just spent the weekend with the full blown flu!! Man it kicked my butt, never got out of bed yesterday except for the bathroom. Anyway I lost another three pounds because of it but certainly not the way I wanted to. I feel much better today and hoping to get back on the treadmill and back to eating besides popsicles. Hope everyone had a better weekend than me!
  • PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    well I hope you feel better!! the flu is no fun at all. espicially when you have kids that you have to take care of! don't overdo it when you get back on the treadmill. let your body rest and soon you'll be right back into the swing of things.
    ~Pam
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Glad your feeling better......That flu can as you say kick you butt:wink:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 3 lbs loss and glad you are feeling better! My daughter's flu is still kickin' around...can't wait for her to be on the mend as well!
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I had the flu this winter and it hung around for 3 weeks. Totally knocked me on my butt, but I didn't lose weight. I still had an appetite!
    debbie
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Poor Angie; I'm sorry you were sick this weekend! :flowerforyou: I'm glad you're feeling better; take care of yourself. Drink some hot tea and get your rest; exercise can wait another day. (I sound like a mother) :laugh: