Can you see a difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• bushbaby21
    Options
    Hey, firstly you look gorgeous! Well done you! I had the very same thing and its really only 18 months later I have really started noticing it in myself in the mirror. I have a difference pic too check it out.

If you need inspiration check my post, and if you need help give me a shout! Ive lost 2 and a half stone (not sure what that is in metric as im from the UK not US) in 18 months and kept it off.

Well done and keep it up!

:-) x
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    WTG , You look awesome!
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure! You look great! And I added you by the way..because that photoshopped picture with you, Johnny Depp and Spongebob clearly shows how awesome you are. haha.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
    I think it takes a while for our brains to catch up sometimes. :flowerforyou:
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I hope you are joking! Obviously HUGE difference! You also look at least 10 years younger now!!! Great job!
  • Man_loosing_weight
    Options
    Well done..
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Umm, TOTALLY!!!! You look great!! Keep up the good work!
  • Justacouple
    Options
    I'm going to say whatever one else did and say.. Yes you can see a huge difference!! I hope you're able to see it in yourself!
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your awesome, and I mean AWESOME feedback and support! You guys rock!

:-)
  • johnmcfarm
    Options
    There is a big difference...you don't even look like the gal in the former picture. Brings up a point I was wondering as I sit here at 267 going for 170...about driver's licenses and other picture id's. You should probably consider getting new ones as you no longer look like the heavier you.
  • 4healys
    4healys Posts: 44
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. Seeing people like you succeeding at this is really an encouragement to me. Keep it up!
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OMG ya I can see a HUGE difference:smokin: !! AWSOME job:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!