Youtube Vlog

Options
So I've decided to start my own youtube vlog about my fitness journey and to help motivate others.

I may not be the most animated of people but hopefully that will change the more videos I do and the more comfortable I get in front of the camera.

I'd love to network with others who have their own vlogs so feel free to post yours here.

My main goal with this is to help others by posting workouts, recipes and just general fitness tips.

Please feel free to subscribe or comment etc as my channel is looking a bit bare at the moment haha.

Here's the channel https://www.youtube.com/user/BeardFitness

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Subbed and look forward to seeing your videos :) I love watching people's fitness channels!

I'm trying to get more into making videos on mine right now and looking into a better camera phone! At the moment I just have some recent lifts up, but hope to get some better ones up in the near future.. longer training videos, and recipes mostly - although I'd love to get into proper vlogs but I'm a bit too shy for face-camera talking right now lol

Mine is youtube.com/heidi9410
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have also subscribed to you. :)

Should just go for it. Record a video and if you don't like it, you don't have to upload it. That's what I've done.

My second video should hopefully be going up today.
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bumping this to see if there are any others on here who have an active youtube Vlog?
  • angelle_71
    angelle_71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about vlogging but I don't know if I should...I would love to find someone else vlogging. :)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    BeardFitness <-- love it!

I don't vlog or anything, but I love watching others and getting tips
  • Lissa724
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfoCJ9Q9JbZOsQMpCIp5xg?feature=guide

that is my channel. i've been doing it since this summer.