Just for fun: Biggest Loser - Lite

Options
I've been watching some Biggest Loser episodes on Netflix. My husband and I have been joking that we need to go on Biggest Loser - Lite. We are both close to our goal weights, but struggling with the last few pounds, and generally pretty healthy and fit.

Typically on Biggest Loser you hear contestants say things like, "I haven't been under 250lbs since high school," or other things like that on their way to losing amazing amounts of weight.

On Biggest Loser - Lite, the contestants, who would all be close to their goal weights and just seeking perfection, would say things like, "I haven't seen my six-pack in 6 months." Obviously the show would be much less interesting.

My personal Biggest Loser - Lite comment would be that my collarbone area is not as bony looking as I want it to be. Silly, I know. But this is just for a laugh.

For those of us struggling with the last few pounds, what would be your Biggest Loser - Lite comment?

Replies

• Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    The best Ive got is:

I haven't used the last hole on my belt yet

Can't see this show catching on to be honest!
  • Chelliemitchell
    Options
    Mine would be me stamping my feet and through tears saying my favourite size 10 (uk) clothes are a bit tight. Don't think I would win any sympathy votes or have viewers waiting excitedly for me to update on my progress!
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    I never ever weighed more than 150 pounds in my life.
    And, I would liek to keep it that way!
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Mine would be me stamping my feet and through tears saying my favourite size 10 (uk) clothes are a bit tight. Don't think I would win any sympathy votes or have viewers waiting excitedly for me to update on my progress!

I'm on the show too, so your sympathy votes would be from viewers realising that you have to put up with me! ;)