The iPhone App brought me here

pansfolley01
pansfolley01 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All,

I've tracked my foods and exercise in notebooks for about the last year, but that was sometimes hard. I'd forget to bring a notebook with me to work or out to dinner and I'd have to write things down on scratch paper or napkins. Sometimes I'd lose it or forget about it until after opening the dryer and seeing all the paper lint and remember. However, at Christmas that all changed. I received an iPhone from a family member and as I was looking through all the different apps that are available to it, I found myfitnesspal iPhone app. I read through it and discovered it would work great for what I need and I always carry my phone with me so having it all the time made signing up easier. It's been two days now and I found it easier to stay on track and up to date. I'm sure it's still the newness of it all, but the long term benifits seem much easier to obtain. Thank You for the new lease on my life choice.

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Welcome!! I don't have an iPhone, but I bet the app would be great! Maybe someday... I've been here for a couple of months and have found this site to be awesome!! Good luck in achieving your goals!!
  • mizphit
    mizphit Posts: 36 Member
    This new App came at a very interesting time for me. I'm just out of contract with my currect cell phone company and was going this week to renew and pick out a phone that does what the iPhone does. I was leaning toward a Blackberry but maybe I'll re-think.....time to research more because this would be SO handy!
  • Your from Wisconsin too?! That's cool..only super cold to get any exercise outside :( Losing weight is so much easier in the summer!
This discussion has been closed.