Yes, there's an app for that.

Options
Apparently there's an ap for everything. Including fitness and health. I made my way to this community via that ap. Thought I'd say hi, how's it going, and hope to make some new friends. My goal is about 35 lbs, but more than that, to get fit. I want to go backpacking this summer and not die of exhaustion. My doc says it'll help my reumatoid arthritis as well. So I'm here to find friends, to laugh and support each other, while we journey down the road to health.

Replies

• albertl
    Options
    Glad you're making the change. Good luck with everything and hope you enjoy your experience here!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i dont think i can access this site from my solstic but i love MFP! glad you joined! if u stick with it, you will not be disappointed!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Okay, I laugh with ya if I can also cry a bit too. I tend to be all over the place...lol! This is a great site! You'll feel at home in no time!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome boadicea333 !!:flowerforyou:

I looked at your profile and see you live across the river from me. There is another couple of "regulars" on here from your town. "barbarella" for one, and I can't remember if "oregonlady" is actually in Portland or not, but if not, she is in the neighborhood.

If you stick with it, this site can change your life. My ticker shows what it has done for me. "Mike" and his brother, "Albertl" are always working hard on the site to make improvements. I hope you stick with us and meet your goals!!!