A fresh start......... again

Options
Hi all 3 months back i was doing really well and had lost 11lbs in total by healthy eating, using MFP and exercise, but unfortunatley my depression relapsed big time and i ended up going back to square one wth my weight and alot of other things :(. I am really dissapointed with myself, especially for putting the weight back on , but i realise instead of moaning and feeling down about it i gotta get up off my *kitten* and get motivated like last time- and this time im going to do even better :)
Please add me if you think you could help me along by motivating me- i could really do with the support. many thanks guys :) x

Replies

• mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Same with me! i lost 10 kilos during 2011 (kinda unhealthily)..
    I reached my lowest in november,
    then slooowly throughout this yeat, it crept back up on me.
    Now i weigh and look like exactly how i used to be. I currently have the body that i HATED HAVING...its returned, and I am so unhappy/depressed, like I was before!! :(
    i miss being skinny SO MUCH. i miss wearing what I used to be able to wear when i lost all that weight last year..
    knowing that i once had it, and now its gone, is the worst feeling ever. how could i let that happen???! A horrible thought is picturing myself and looking at photos of myself from this EXACT TIME last year.. its so depressing - i was soooo slim/hot :(
    I wonder what everyone else is thinking.. I'm "that girl" that got supper skinnny and lost so much weight (I did get lots of comments on my weight loss) and has now gained it all back. i BET everyone is glad I've ggained it all back. waa :(
    But i've started mfp today and even though i'm back to square one, i WILL get a good body again. i WILL suceed again.
    Its not impossible, cause i've done it before!! so therefore i KNOW it can happen!!
    We can support eachother?
    3 months til Dec... I'm hoping to lose 5 kilos by then!!!!! MUST GET MY 2011 BODY BACK! xx