Joint Juice

Options
I was wondering if anyone actually used joint juice. If so does it work, is it noticeable? Or is just another slightly helpful product that is sold with an automatic renewal?

Just briefly caught the commercial, and was like "Damn... i could use that... if it worked"

Cheers:drinker:

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Bong Water is much better, so I hear anyway. /jk

Is it glucosamine?
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    if by joint juice you mean.... fish oil.... then yes....yes i do. and yes, it works. hahah. you dont need something like that, just get fish oil
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    I believe joint juice is just glucosamine and condroitin you can get that in tablet form and drink your juice separate.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Joint Juice is just fine and it tastes okay, and seemed to help with my back pain during long shifts at my old job. I wouldn't buy it by the case as the supplements, though not cheap, would still be cheaper than drinking a couple bottles a day...but it doesn't suck.
  • cherylf145
    Options
    I work at a Chiropractic office and we sell glucosamine. It WORKS. Not only do I take it for rmy knees, my Mother does and we both can tell a differance if we stop taking it within a matter of weeks. Before I worked there, I tried OTC and did not get any help!

It is better to get it from a health provider that has access to a good quality product. Walmart and OTC does not ususally have enough or what it takes to help you. They are not regulated.
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    fish oil highly recommended