Need a Group Desparately!!

Options
Fell off the wagon and need a group to keep me on track!!! If anyone has just started or needs to start a group!! Help i am in desparate need of some help!!

All day my whole house except my children eat::all day!! My fiance is one of those guys that can eat whatever all day and doesnt gain a pund and my sister and aunt dont care about there weight so her i am my kids and I eating fruit and stuff healthy meats and they are making brownies and cookies going out to eat and i cant stay on track!!

They wont join me but i dont know if i can do it with all of this around me I need a group with challenges and good topics and a good moderator!!

HELP anyone!!

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    You sure are welcome to join the Fab Fours group!! We are very supporting and encouraging to each other! We set four week weight loss challenges ( also with a personal challenge for each day) and we weigh on Tuesday! Look us up and come on aboard!!!
    verda
  • mrsrobinson
    Options
    I agree with Verda. The Fab Fours are motivating and supportive!!! I am so glad I found them!
  • ashaver_21
    Options
    Yes join us on the fab fours!
  • toneykari
    Options
    Hi! I am going to try out the Fab Fours - I want to see what all the excitement is about! I am like you; I NEED a group and some support. I do not know what exactly my "issue" is... but I love food! It's almost irresistable. So I figured maybe aligning myself with others that are stronger than me may help my impulsive eating stay at bay.
    Glad to meet you! We can help each ither, k? :)