Lower start to 2010!

Options
AmyNVegas
AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
This is the first year in a while that I am ending the year lighter than I started it! Woohoo!!!! My new goal is lose 110 in 2010, what do you all think?

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! I'm going for a more sedate 1 lb a week but I know there are 100lb/year losers out there! You've conquered the demon in 2009 by reversing your weight trend so the BIG battle is over - now its that series of little battles and you have the momentum on your side :bigsmile:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!! I think that would be aaaaamazing to lose 110 in 2010! Good luck in your journey :flowerforyou:
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's awesome--congrats! Your goal is lofty but DO-ABLE!!! Way to go, you! :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go Amy! You can succeed
  • twilight1542
    Options
    I say go for it! Whether you reach your goal # or not you'll still be healthier at the end of the year than at the beginning : ) I started this journey with MFP 7 months ago & have lost 71lbs so your goal may be doable :) Also, Thanks to MFP I am the lightest I've ever been in my adult life. MFP just made it soo obvious to me why I could never seem to get below a certain point (size 12) & I'm now down to a size 8 :)
  • nancym
    nancym Posts: 49
    Options
    Eat healthy for you. Good luck
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!!!

I am to lower now than I was last January 1st.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Way to go Amy!! You will do this, you will get there:flowerforyou:

ALWAYS ALWAYS be proud of your accomplishments!:drinker:

~Roni
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!