What to do about this

Options
Hi im Tiffanie:) ive been losing weight off and on and have lost 68 pounds i have 20 left , but it seems to be slowing way way down:( is it just me? Or am i not doing something right ? Help plzzz lol:))

Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    If you lost 68 pounds, then you must be doing something right. The last pounds are definitely going to come off slower than the first because your TDEE will decrease with weight loss. If you haven't changed your calorie goals from when you started, you may want to look at that. Also, Do you exercise? If not, this may be a good time to start. Others may not agree with this, but I personally believe that the smaller you are, the more important the role that exercise plays in weight loss.
  • equeen1801
    equeen1801 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You have reached your platue, which means you have to change up your diet in order for your body to react, becuase your body has adapted to what you have been doing for so long. You can workout more and try burning more calories and also the type of workouts will help alot. When I reached my platue in the previous years, I started doing harder work outs that really made me push and dig deeper ..Ya gotta do that!!Dont get confortable with your workouts, always go the extra mile! I became a little more strict on eating healthy natural foods and nothing processed in a can or frozen, it worked for me, hope it helps :)
  • Tiffaniecarrillo
    Options
    Thx guys:) that dose help me:))