New Kid On The Block

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm new here, and working on losing some serious weight before some big life events this year! I'm hoping I can make some connections and get some encouragement to make changes that are permanent instead of just a passing phase!
:)

Replies

• Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome, feel free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You have some pretty strong motivation there to keep you on track! Go for it - welcome this is a great website/app - I can relate to your current lifestyle but am so glad to see you make the decision to take me time now rather than wait until....... put in whatever excuse you can think of - as I did - bit harder but still doable at over 50 but much easier in your twenties - go for it girl you can do it and be so proud of yourself at the upcoming events!
  • Kacieso
    Kacieso Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! Hoping I'll have some great pictures to share in the upcoming months! :)
  • rininger85
    Options
    add me if you'd like, I attempt to be supportive... have to ask the others on my list if I actually am or not...hmm... lol
  • veronica341972
    Options
    HI THERE :) I am excited to use myfitnesspal since I have seen a few friends of mine do so well at it in the past six months. I am a mom of six, youngest being seven months old. I unfortunately winded up having high blood pressure throughout my pregnancy and it has stuck around since. My doctor suggested losing a few pounds that it could do wonders for my blood pressure. Of course I also have to not only be calorie conscious but also salt conscious since I am on a low sodium diet. So far I am on day three.............need the encouragement :)))
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! I hope you love it here as much as I have. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • britt22709
    Options
    Hello!!!!!!!!! Im super excited that a friend of mine gave this site to me to help me with my weight lose!!! I need some motivation knowing that the gym is not my favorite place!!!!!!! Please add me as a friend and we can encourage each other!!! I could use some help along the way and would love to help you as well!!!!!