People

does anyone else get the impression there is far to many narcissistic, attention seeking people on myfitnesspal?

Replies

• Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Let me get my popcorn....
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Pot. Kettle. Black.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Me me me me me me me me me me, my my my my my my my my, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, I I I I I I I I I I I I I ..... I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    You mean all these people that start forum threads just wanting to see if someone will respond to their brilliant thread idea? Nahhhhh...I don't think so.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I don't care. Most of them have good grammar and spelling skills.
  • Seethe about it internally, dear. I find venting to mirrors is a pleasurable pastime. I'm sure you will too. :tongue:
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Just came by to see whats going on and get my 200th post in. Oh, and show off a bit.
  • It was just a question and dont think it warrented some of the above comments, people just trying to be funny i suppose!
  • Just came by to see whats going on and get my 200th post in. Oh, and show off a bit.

Dang gf, if that is what beer N pizza does, I 'm gonna get some too....
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    going old school for this one...

o_rly.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    It was just a question and dont think it warrented some of the above comments, people just trying to be funny i suppose!

Aww. You're cute.

"I'm going to insult an entire group of strangers, but no one should say anything mean to me!"
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Just came by to see whats going on and get my 200th post in. Oh, and show off a bit.

Dang gf, if that is what beer N pizza does, I 'm gonna get some too....

Thank you my dear for the compliment! :flowerforyou:
  • It was just a question and dont think it warrented some of the above comments, people just trying to be funny i suppose!

Aww. You're cute.

"I'm going to insult an entire group of strangers, but no one should say anything mean to me!"

LOL!!! ^^^
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    I don't care. Most of them have good grammar and spelling skills.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    It was just a question and dont think it warrented some of the above comments, people just trying to be funny i suppose!

Aww. You're cute.

BAHAHAHAHA...I'm getting weird stares from my minions.
  • Let me get my popcorn....

:laugh:
    ^ This!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    You just called yourself out miss.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Yes but none of them are on my friends list. Well, maybe a few
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member

Aww. You're cute.

LOL!!! ^^^

Lmao! Awesome xD
  • aieileen
    aieileen Posts: 1 Member
    I hadn't noticed.