Things that makes you question humanity...

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Animal abuse…..I cannot comprehend how cruel the human species can be.

I always laugh when people accuse pit bulls of being the vicious ones.
    100% agree on people hurting animals. We can be monsters. But on the lighter side, Justin Bieber and Jersey Shore make me question the future. :'(

Considering that I went gaga over the New Kids on the Block at 13, I can't be too concerned about Bieber. Young teen girls don't know better yet.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

100% agree on people hurting animals. We can be monsters. But on the lighter side, Justin Bieber and Jersey Shore make me question the future. :'(

Considering that I went gaga over the New Kids on the Block at 13, I can't be too concerned about Bieber. Young teen girls don't know better yet.

Hell, I still want to marry Donnie Wahlberg (note the screen name). :happy:
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Liberals
    Ditto
    Ditto
    uuuumm, group thinking?
    Fox News, man :ohwell:

This type of crap here makes me question people...blah blah Republicans blah blah Democrats...oh just shut up and vote. :huh:

I'm with this guy.....or dont vote. That works too
  • DonniesGirl69
    Options
    wow.....some folks on here need to lighten up a bit.

come on, let's hug it out. :flowerforyou:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I realized that I have questionable taste in men when the New Kid I was in love with (Donnie) poked some guy in the eye for mistakenly sitting in Donnie's seat on an airplane.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    1) why does a woman with C or bigger size boobs need a push up bra???

Coming form a girl with FF/G, it's not about the size of the cup its the shape and styling of the bra! I can look just as flat a C cup with just a plain t-shirt bra on but if I want my puppies singing that's when I bring out the push up Wonderbra.

Things that make me question my humanity is why a bus driver didn't take a girl home on the last bus home because she was short 20p and then got raped- I know this doesn't seem to stand up to your shoe or bra issues but it's one of the things that I think about.
  • DonniesGirl69
    Options

I realized that I have questionable taste in men when the New Kid I was in love with (Donnie) poked some guy in the eye for mistakenly sitting in Donnie's seat on an airplane.

Yeah....I still wanna marry him.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    This Thread! If someone is so Shallow that those 3 things makes one question HUMANITY, then wars over oil, Slavery, and Starvation have no meaning or chance for healing with this generation.

bump
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Republicans. Especially ones calling themselves Christian

Yeah, because a desire for a reduced role of the federal government (among other similar aspects) is not compatible with a belief in Jesus Christ.

Huh?

Or did you have a particular type of Republican in mind and not the entire political party?

ETA: Things that make me question humanity? That I bother reading/posting in the MFP forums...and my occasional belief that anything good will ever come of it.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    $4.00 per gallon gas!

This!!

Things that make me question humanity:
    1) Why Kris Jenner's boobs were more important to air on the Today show rather than the moment of silence in remembrance of the 9/11 victims.

2) Child and animal abuse
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    This makes me question humanity. :frown:
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/us/sikh-temple-shooting/index.html
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Most frequently... the posters on these boards.

forget posters on these boards... commentors on political stories (from either side).
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    Honey-Boo-Boo-Dollar-makes-me-holler-gif.gif

42b.gif

Not humanity...insanity

The fact that THAT got a show on it's own is a major question to humanity... the kid is drinking freaking Mt. Dew on a regular basis, already on the chubby side, and clearly the mom is beyond that... it's scary... and how she acts... smh.

Now I almost want to watch that show just so I can feel better about myself and the people around me... that we aren't that bat *kitten* crazy..... But I can never think of a biscuit in the innocent homecooked way ever again after watching 10 minutes of that show.
  • k8blujay2
    Options

4) People who hate people becasue of the color of there skin or religion

What about hating people that are stupid? Because I'm guilty of hating stupid people, regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or creed...
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

really? because big boobs are more likely to succumb to gravity than little boobies therefor the need to be pushed up. duh.
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

Because we like them to be perky too....
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options

Because we like them to be perky too....

Yep, and I don't want a girl's night 20 years from now to make me think of Newton's cradle:

1038Newton%27s_Cradle.jpg
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Every single reality show on TV. They are fake, the people are just full of themselves, and all they show are partying, drinking, making out, going on expensive vacations, and whatever else they can do to draw ratings. (Kardashians, Toddlers and Tiarras-we are screwed with this one when they get older, Jersey Shore, all of the Housewives of ---, Teen Mom, ect...)

The emphasis in Hollywood and the modeling world regarding weight, perfection, and what they veiw as beautiful. Why photoshop?

People are losing their manners and etiquete (opening the door for people, saying thank you when someone opens the door for you, sitting at dinner as a family w/o taking out your phone...) I was at Red Lobster a few months ago and I saw a mom and her son at a table, barely talking and looking around. The father eventually shows up and is on the phone, the son is texting, and the mom is still staring into space. The father eventually leaves again and then 20 min later the mom and son leave. WTF???

The loss of family values and family time. Don't plop your child in front of the TV everyday, play with your kids. Spend time with your kids. Talk to your kids.
  • zoeluiisa
    Options
    Liberals

Republicans :wink:
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Republicans. Especially ones calling themselves Christian
    Yeah, because a desire for a reduced role of the federal government (among other similar aspects) is not compatible with a belief in Jesus Christ.Huh?
    You know. Modern Christians who do more for humanity than any other organized group of people on earth. Those people. :huh: