Teacher needs help!

Options
I want to lose about 3 stone. I have been on here and followed the programme. I have really enjoyed having control of what I can eat in a day with excerise. First weigh in I love 4 lb in a week. I am going to be weighing myself again and feel really nervous. I work extremely long hours and except on the weekend find it really difficult to fit it into my life. Does any one have any pointers. I would also like to add some friends to help. But I am the only person I know currently on this program

Thank you
Fx

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    As you get closer to your goal weight, you will lose weight slower and slower. At that point, you have to switch from using the scale to using measurements, strength and body fat%. If you start doing it even sooner, you'll look much better naked later than if you just track food and do cardio.

good luck.

Also- if anyone gets mad at you on this site for asking a question they think is stupid, realize that they probably have to answer that question like 30 times a month and its usually from someone making excuses because change doesnt seem like comfortable fun.

Take info from the forums and look for motivation from your friends list.
  • smillertoo
    smillertoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Before school i exercise for 20 minutes. That way if i don't have time later to get in a full workout at least i know that i did a little.