Whatcha gonna wear when your skinny?

Options

Replies

• RahRahRiotSC
    RahRahRiotSC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Would love to rock a boho chic look but obviously wearing flowy and unstructured clothes when your body is flowy and unstructured isn't the best idea!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    The same stuff I wear now. I'll just look better in it :smile: .

This :)
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would like to wear sexy boots! My calves are so big that I can't find a pair to fit over them. I will wear them with skirts, skinny jeans or nothing for my husband! A bathing suit that doesn't go to my knees would be nice! Lol
  • mclarkin75
    Options
    :laugh:
  • mclarkin75
    Options
    THIS!

three-wolf-moon-1258076189.jpg

:laugh:
  • AdrienneChaplin
    Options
    you know that white bathing suit betty grable wore? the one where she has her hands on her hips and is looking back at the camera? that.
    not just to the beach. everywhere. to meetings, to the grocery store, to the dentist office. with ridiculously high red heels.
    http://www.hollywoodyesterday.com/betty-grable-classic.jpg
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    nothing at all.lol
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    all that that u listed and all the "slutty" clothes showing my midriff a lot!!! loool i miss the days when i could do that lmfao or the "baggy" pants with the tight top hehe
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    sounds very whatever but i can't wait to get stuff from victorias secret/pink.... pants, tops, bras, underwear.... i want it alllll:blushing:
    (and i'll pay the absurd amount when i can fit into it just cause i can fit into it!!)
  • brittanyanneg
    Options
    I want to look great in grunge fashion. Also I want to run in a sports bra and short shorts at least once. o.e
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    The clothes that are currently cluttering up my closet.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I would like to wear sexy boots! My calfs are so big that I can't find a pair to fit over them. I will wear them with skirts, skinny jeans or nothing for my husband! A bathing suit that doesn't go to my knees would be nice! Lol

I see you're from Canada, Addition Elle and Penningtons just came out with boots for bigger calves!
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Crop tops and short shorts in the summer, cute dresses and skinny jeans in the fall!
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    I have this supa cute strapless mini dress that i never wore because it's really tight and doesn't look all that great right now, but soon, hopefully, I'm gonna wear it. :)

And I can't really rock crop tops without feeling fat, so I'm excited to be able to do that. Belly ring here I come!!

oooh, and I want to run in a sports bra and shorties :D without jiggling :P
  • ghostpixie
    Options
    il_570xN.374274177_cboz.jpg

I might buy this as motivation!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Same thing I wear now. Polos, khakis, jeans, cargo shorts. :glasses:
  • charlybu
    charlybu Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Soon I'll start putting a true Corset... When I'll be skinnier I'll buy more and more corset and wear beautiful dresses ! I want to have a lolita - gothic - punk - victorian style ! And wear 20's and 30's clothes !

Don't get too toned in the midsection if you want to look good in a corset. Corsets can't give muscular gals very good curves because they work by displacing fat and squishiness (not constriction like most people assume). You just can't move muscle around in the same way.

I make and design corsets, btw ;)
  • mclarkin75
    Options
    I would like to wear sexy boots! My calfs are so big that I can't find a pair to fit over them. I will wear them with skirts, skinny jeans or nothing for my husband! A bathing suit that doesn't go to my knees would be nice! Lol

I see you're from Canada, Addition Elle and Penningtons just came out with boots for bigger calves!

I did see them but I would still look as short as I am wide! No new clothes or boots until I hit my goal( excluding work out clothes) I have enough clothes in bins in storage until I make my goal! Then watch out! Let the shopping begin!!!!
  • ghostpixie
    Options
    Oh, and I also wanna not feel like an elephant in yoga pants!