Whatcha gonna wear when your skinny?

Options

Replies

• Alone_Janny
    Alone_Janny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Soon I'll start putting a true Corset... When I'll be skinnier I'll buy more and more corset and wear beautiful dresses ! I want to have a lolita - gothic - punk - victorian style ! And wear 20's and 30's clothes !
  • Melbot1000
    Melbot1000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I made this goal today. I don't have any nice workout gear, I wear old sweats and shirts to the gym. When I hit my goal weight, I'm going to go get some nice workout clothes. Like some lululemon pants that make my butt go 'OMPFH!". And some tight shirts and sports bras that will show off my improved body.
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal of wearing skinny jeans and looking good this weekend,
    next goal is to be able to wear a bikini in public. I have literally never (comfortably) done it before!

And totally slutty halloween costumes, hopefully :)
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    HEELS !!!!!!!!!

Pencil skirts

COLOUR!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Nakedness all day!!! :drinker:
  • JHoelck0928
    JHoelck0928 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to wear a bikini one day and skinny jeans!!! along with fitted shirts and even a mini skirt, not too mini though lol
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Soon I'll start putting a true Corset... When I'll be skinnier I'll buy more and more corset and wear beautiful dresses ! I want to have a lolita - gothic - punk - victorian style ! And wear 20's and 30's clothes !

Nice :)
  • Mrs_Winfrey
    Mrs_Winfrey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    HEELS !!!!!!!!!

Pencil skirts

COLOUR!!

^^This!! I work in an office and would love to wear more professional, business casual skirts, slacks, things of that nature...but when I gained weight, I couldn't even wear heels any more :( Can't WAIT to get back in to those!!!
  • ricebarbiee
    Options
    Jeggings! A&F, Hollister short-shorts, colored spaghetti straps and not just black anymore! A hott new bikini I've had my eye on! Can't wait!!!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Clothes from the Jr. department. :devil:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    a bikini!!!! omg....
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This may seem weird to y'all but my goal has always been to wear a fitted button up shirt. They just don't make them in my size and it makes me sad. :cry:
    I'd also like to be able to wear something sexy for my husband. :wink:
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    "spandex, ALLLLL spandex!" lol such a funnny line
  • rhvandan
    Options
    I have this pair of jeans in my closet from the last time I lost weight (before I got pg with my twins) that were the first pair I EVER loved completely. They fit perfectly and gave me that "look" I've always admired. They're a size 9. Once I lose this weight my goal is to 1) fit into the jeans 2) make those jeans too big for me 3) turn those jeans into something else as a reminder...

Other than that, I want to wear clothes and look good.. I want to look like a normal person in normal clothes, not big person trying to wear normal clothes...

I want to wear a bikini ONCE in my life and look good in it (more than once would be SWELL!)

Heels again! Since I weigh so much it hurts my feet to wear heels. I LOVE me some sexy shoes!

Shop for clothes with my kids and not cry at the lack of selection or at the hideous clothes they try to shove us larger ladies into... Sigh... Yes, I wear a size 18/20, no, I dont want to look like a circus tent. Never again!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've got loads of old jeans/trousers from 10 years ago, and a couple of fitted dresses, all in US size 6 or 8. My old Levis and CK trousers fit now, but I still have a slight muffin top. I want to be wearing them all by xmas! And by next Summer I want to wear shorts.
  • UniformMr
    Options
    A nice white dress shirt with jeans. I tend to shy away that look since I think the contrast in color makes my waist look bigger.

Other than that? Some custom-made leather motorcycle breeches! :)
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that I will wear as little as possible? Is that too creepy? I'm just being honest here... :):happy:
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Something super sexy for my SO :wink:
    I definitely want to have a more bohemian look. :smile:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Thong bikinis. All day, err' day.
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think the question is, "Whatcha gunna wear when you're skinny, and rich?"
    Because what I want to wear, is just too damn expensive and small for me.

So I'm probably going to wear tighter clothes that I like for the right price xD