Way More Then I Expected!!

Last night I was watching a show on VH1 regarding 40 Celebrities and their weight loss (Can't think of the name of the show right now), and the few that I saw, had only lost around the 20lb mark and looked FANTASTIC!!!! It was so encouraging to me, because my personal goal is a total of 50lbs...with 30 of that being HOPEFULLY by November. Yeah, but the scale STILL hasn't made a move in my favor.
Anyway, have you set a goal, but found that you were happier with they way you looked with a lesser goal? Whenever, I told my husband that I wanted to lose 50lbs, he said that that was too much. We'll see...

Replies

• sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    I started at 198 and my goal was 110 (I had been 110 previously). When I hit 128, I realized that I loved the way I looked. I'm holding steady at about 125 and this is perfect for me. I just need to be mentally ok with not weighing 110!
  • prokomds
    prokomds Posts: 318 Member
    Nobody but you sees that number on the scale, really. If you're happy with how you look... who cares? I think inches are far, FAR more satisfying that pounds