What Keeps YOU Motivated?

Options
For me I just love to online clothes 'shop' and I look at all the cute clothes on slimmer women that I would love to wear.

Replies

• samanthaharshman
    Options
    my boyfriend says he will quit smoking when I reach my goal weight! Also, we are getting married somewhat soon and hope to fit into my grandmothers old wedding dress ( my mom wore it too!). --plus I have tons of old cloths that are super cute and no longer fit. Oh, and I have a degree in health-how can I tell others how to be healthy if I'm not healthy myself?
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My beautiful daughter.

To be healthy and be able to wear the cute clothes out.
  • pzseeker
    pzseeker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So far it has been improving my health, feeling better and compliments of my weight loss:happy:
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    The fear of backsliding.

it would be too easy to stop & let the weight creep back on -- I am NOT going back.
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    If i ever get married I want to look hott in a wedding dress!
  • Ginnyesq
    Options
    Lots of reasons, but the thing I like to dream about is taking a vacation and feeling and looking good while doing it.
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    How much better I feel, how much energy I have, and my current bucket list.
  • thezenphoenix
    thezenphoenix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If i ever get married I want to look hott in a wedding dress!

I love that reason!
  • thezenphoenix
    thezenphoenix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend motivates me we are doing this together to be healthier and happier
  • FitMommaD
    FitMommaD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    what keeps me motivated is simple........i come from a LONG line of obese and unfit people. many family members passed because of unhealthy lifestyles. i realized years ago i was headed down the same path and did not want to short change myself, my husband or our children of years we could spend together. i am ending the trend with me!!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    My motivation is the buzz I get from feeling good about myself, eating food that makes me feel alive, and sweating my *kitten* off at the gym. I've still got a long way to go but I can do a full push up and burpees so I'm pretty proud of myself (taken me 5 months to get to this point).
  • sillybee74
    sillybee74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fitting into old clothes! I only weigh myself once a month, but I could tell I'd lost some weight because my clothes felt loose. I found a pair of jeans in the next size down and to my elated surprise, they fit! I have clothes in sizes 3-22, so I am motivated to keep trying things on and seeing what fits!
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    just realizing how I feel and what I can do compared to November 2011 when I started and visualizing what it will be like when my goals are achieved and I go into maintenance phase
  • meganlee85
    Options
    I am working on gaining back my motivation, but what gets me going is just doing this for MYSELF.

Not to win anyones approval or look good for some else, but simply to feel proud of myself, healthy, self-confident, and just plain GOOD :)
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm finally worried about my health. I was in denial for years about what I was doing to my body. I'm really determined and I've taken failure off the table.