Two-a-days

Options
2»

Replies

• Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I work out 2x a day several times a week. Right now, I have not much else in my life except my focus on getting into shape. That's my #1 priority besides work and my son.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I would rather work out and give it my all once a day for 30 to 60 minutes than have to do it twice a day. Too much time involved. And... I'm not gonna shower twice a day. My hair would hate me.

Seriously the first thing I thought was how horrible my hair would be! Too funny :)
  • katielexy
    katielexy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a new baby and a job ofcourse. I can barely work out 3x a week and I wake up at 5:15. Between nightly feedings and early morning feeding and getting to daycare then to work by 8 then coming home from work and dayacre and doing more feedings and interacting with my baby....walking him in my neighbohood in a stroller is all I have time for! Help!
  • budru21
    budru21 Posts: 127
    Options
    Bam! Me too. I have been doing 4 am cardio before work, and lifting after work for almost two years. I do splits, and various forms of cardio to keep from over training muscle groups. I eat plenty, and take a full rest day once a week minimum. I am a single mom to three kids, two in school, and I work a full time job, plus am a Reserve Soldier. It is all about prioritizing and planning ahead. My gym time is my "me" time. :-)