Do you reward yourself for achievements?

Options
Hey everyone! I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone rewards themselves for their little successes or if anyone is working towards an ultimate personal reward when try reach their goal weight. I recently decided when I get to my ultimate goal weight, I am going to do a fun little photo shoot!

Ithought this would be a fun place to share lvictories and what we did/plan to do to celebrate that! Maybe it's finally buying that little black dress, dance classes, a photo shoot, or simply the satisfaction of knowing you worked hard everyday to achieve fitness. :)

Replies

• aallegri
    Options
    That's such a good question! The photo shoot is an awesome idea.

I think the biggest reward will be to buy new clothes. A lot of my stuff is getting loose...so my reward as I go down in size is to throw out my bigger clothes and get smaller ones. But I don't want to buy a lot of interim clothes, either -- just enough to get by.

I think I'm going to give myself an extra hour each week from now on. So, if I lose weight during a particular week, I will reward myself with an hour of doing "nothing" -- an extra hour to read, sit in the sun, etc. That sounds like a nice reward to me!
  • JuanaViviane
    Options
    Sometdays when I'm really happy with my weight I allow myself 2 chocolate bars and when I reach my 60kg I'll buy Nike Pro Shorts :D
  • danewortley
    danewortley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i did today!
    I completed a 9 week exercise program from Men's Fitness and lost 23 pounds so i went and got a PIZZA. I will pick up where i left off but if i don't set short term achievable goals with rewards, the long term goal can seem like an endless road.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!