getting ready - for new me

bosanka
bosanka Posts: 336 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys - once again

I used to be a member of this site - about a year ago, many changes in my life happened including - unemployment- illness etc. So i lost track . I didn't gain a lot, but i lost my energy and " steam " ..
So i decided to come back here, since i remember this site has been my best experience so far , i loved this comunity here.

If anyone- cares- " bosanka " is just my nationality- i come from Bosnia, which is in Europe, not far from Germany/Austria.. so.. mystery solved..

As you can tell by my photo- which is not " my " photo . .. i'm a h uge fan of Jillian Michaels.. just love every thing her books, dvd's, wii games.. have them all :) love them all - now i only have to " do " them all .. ..

Looking forward to be here with you - and hopefully melt a lots of fat :)

Replies

• Good luck, and welcome back!!!
  • fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Kick butt and welcome back. Thanks for the interesting fact, I've never heard that before. This site is the only reason I track anything I am actually doing, rather than just doing stuff daily. I think the detail, and accountability assists with the results on a regular basis. The only time I have trouble is when I am not visiting the site. Hope to see you around, now that you are back and better.
This discussion has been closed.