NS Fitness Victory

Options
My husband, great man that he is, does NOT understand flowers, frippery and landscaping in general. His philosophy is that weeds are pretty and concrete is even prettier. I, on the other hand, would like to be Martha Stewart but the spirit is willing while the flesh has been weak.

Last year, at 322 pounds, with degenerative disc disease, osteoarthritis and various other physical complaints, I just couldn't do my end-of-summer clean-up and had to hire 2 of my son's friends to get things ready for fall. Oh, how that hurt my penny-pinching heart.

Today, I cleaned up 8 flowerbeds, planted 2 trees and 8 mums, moved 10 wheelbarrows of compost and spread 3 yards of mulch BY MYSELF... and in four hours. Last year, I wouldn't have been able to do it in 4 days with the assistance of my old friends Flexeril and Vicoden.

And now I'm going to reward myself with a huge bottle of water and 3 new seed catalogs.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!