Creepy Friend Requests....

Options

Replies

• Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    "Do you lift heavy?" This is the third time now...

Gotta be code for something.... ??

I was thinking that but I totally don't get it!

Penne??

I love pasta!

I'd really like to eat your arms about now...
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Can't type any out here! I sent one today....that said "Can I have you?". He accepted.

It just struck me funny that everyone is telling about the ones they received and you are proudly planting your creep flag by showing the ones you send.

/salute

Lol.....well I don't usually send creepy ones. And I meant that I can't really type out the ones I usually receive. Lol

But...I am pretty special!
  • peacefrog_ekl
    Options
    Hahaha, that's pretty awesome.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I've not gotten any creepy friend requests but now that I see how much fun this can be, I may start sending them.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I got my first one recently and I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or scared. He wanted to know who I thought would win in a wrestling match. The funniest thing was that my profile pic at the time was of a mustang horse. Maybe he thought it was a stallion and was looking for some guy on guy action.

Blank ones out of the blue are kinda creepy too.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I guess I've gotten lucky so far, haven't had any creepy ones.

Yet you seem disappointed

absolutely! I would much rather the creepy'ness be obvious ! Plus- I think the risk of offending someone who starts off creepy is less then if they come across nice- I have way too much fun on here for everyone to be so serious all the time!

edit: my typos suck
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Never a creepy request, but I did get some messages from a guy that turned out to kind of freak me out... he thought my body fat % looked lower than it actually was and immediately stopped talking to me afterwards.
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've never gotten a creepy friend request (:sad: ) lol

I have gotten a few creepy messages.....and I'm stupid enough to answer them until I get really creeped out because they end up going over board. In my defense, though: they don't start out creepy....

Really, I don't want to see some strange guys penis. Apparently there are plenty of guys who are proud of them lol. (why is it always the guys?? - I've never gotten a creepy message from a girl).

Sadly I have not seen mine in a while, thus the reason I am on this site....wait...did that sound creepy? I can't win :( (lol)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfKJHg8yuEV2OeI6yZ0kxGK0SHLbQHyWEnyTqToP-4knIgDo46

Hawwwwwwww...
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I've never gotten a creepy friend request (:sad: ) lol

I have gotten a few creepy messages.....and I'm stupid enough to answer them until I get really creeped out because they end up going over board. In my defense, though: they don't start out creepy....

Really, I don't want to see some strange guys penis. Apparently there are plenty of guys who are proud of them lol. (why is it always the guys?? - I've never gotten a creepy message from a girl).

Sadly I have not seen mine in a while, thus the reason I am on this site....wait...did that sound creepy? I can't win :( (lol)

Just lol'd. Maybe you need to take a picture of it for yourself. Just don't send it to any of FL.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any creepy ones...I must not seem that interesting
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Ha! I wish. As it is, I jump around like a schoolgirl when I get one at all!

Video please.
    I second this.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    :sad: I feel left out..... I've never received a "creepy" friend request. One or two odd balls....but nothing really weird or creepy.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm not cool enough for the creepers.

Me either. :frown:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    :sad: I feel left out..... I've never received a "creepy" friend request. One or two odd balls....but nothing really weird or creepy.

You aren't alone :cry:
  • SuperSmudger
    Options
    Me either. Disappointed really, someone send me a creepy FR please! :laugh:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Just got a request with no note.
    Seemed like a nice person from the profile, so I accepted.

Of course, it'd be difficult for me to get one as creepy as you young ladies get. That would take a FR from a 102 year old guy who thinks I'm sexy.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I got one where some guy said something like, "I bet you joined MFP to find a guy like me."

Er... not really?
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    No creepy FR received. I read people denied blank FR's....I have always sent blank requests, hope none of you think I'm the creepy one :laugh:
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Find local people and ask them if they will be walking to their car alone tonight.

I don't send requests and I almost never get em. Middle aged white guy who isn't 5% bf just doesn't get the hits you ladies do!