In your 20's with an OPEN diary?!

Options

Replies

• babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and mine is open, except occasionally when I'm hungover and I forget to log.. College life, whatcha guna do!
  • StrawberrySt
    Options
    I'm 28 and have a diary that's open to friends.

I often get comments from friends about how interesting my food choices are :smile: I have a varied diet cause i love food!

I eat 1640 calories and eat my exercise cals back most of the time too.

Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • kje254
    Options
    I'm 21 and mine is open, except occasionally when I'm hungover and I forget to log.. College life, whatcha guna do!

Haha! I hear you girl! Thanks for all the love guys :smile: adds to come! I can only send 5 requests every 10 minutes
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    24 and I think I opened my diary a week back...
    been trying to zigzag my calories trying to find what helps me lose weight...anyways am determined to log in everything everyday!...so If it helps you will only be glad! :)
  • MissMay87
    Options
    Already on your friends list, but I'll bump it for you. Others are welcome to add me! :)
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with open diary. Ignore my bad days :embarassed:
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and my diary is open to friends. I log everything. Feel free to add me!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and I have an open diary, I think for even non friends. Anyways feel free to add me anyone! I will give out motivation!
  • Heyy im 21 with friends only diary

Feel free to add me anyone x
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    25 over here, how does one make their diary open? Still new to the site. Feel free to add me, all are welcome.
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Hey! I'm almost 20, and my diary is always open... & I log EVERYTHING lol. Even when I have an entire eight piece stuffed crust pepperoni... lol.

I also love talking! hehe. Anyone can feel free to add me :D
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! add me! :P
  • mimiluci07
    Options
    Hey Im 23 and my diary is open it'll be awesome if ur my friend =)
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi. I am 23 and my diary is open.. you can add me u want..
  • 10goal13
    Options
    im 20 and mines open :) i mostly stick to the same stuff but feel free to add if anyone likes :D
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and just recently started getting serious about this exercise thing. My diary is open. Add me :)
  • Mandalynnhoffman
    Mandalynnhoffman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and my diary is open! I have had MFP for awhile but just got back into logging in every day. so far I have a slimfast for breakfast everyday, but that soon will change when I find a healthy breakfast to eat. I'm currently exploring my options. My husband is the one who cooks dinner and he usually keeps it pretty healthy. He's on here too. Fell free to add me if you like! :)
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, and have just made my diary public (I didn't realize I had it set on private). Feel free to add me. :)
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    25 over here, how does one make their diary open? Still new to the site. Feel free to add me, all are welcome.

You have to go to settings up at the top of the page, and click on "diary settings" - you can make it public or friends only from there.
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    I'm 21 and I usually log my food

But my birthday is today, and my daughter's is Monday, so this week and next week (at least until Monday) I haven't/won't log, I've been visiting with family, and whatnot. I also don't log on weekends, because my husband works out of town every week and only comes home for Saturday and Sunday, so I don't get on MFP much those days, to spend as much time with him. But during the week, I'm a religious logger.