Tall girls!

Options
2»

Replies

• seashman
    Options
    I'm 5'9" as well...goal is whatever feels healthy. I'm somewhere around 115 right now, but I have an incredibly tiny frame (as in, when it comes to doing the whole thumb and finger around the wrist thing, I can touch not just my index finger, but my pinky!), so it's a weight that works for me. Feel free to add me...my diary is open too!
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'10 and currently weigh about 182. I would love to get down to 170 but I have never made it past 177 for more that a few months before I give up. I would love to get to 170 by the end of the year.
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    5'10" here! My first goal is to get to ~170lbs and be within the healthy BMI range for the first time in my life. I'm pretty sure the last time I was a normal weight was under the age of 5 =/

Once I get to that weight I will assess whether or not I feel healthy and happy and may or may not try to lose more.

My weight loss hasn't been steady for the past few months (hovering between 187-193) but I've definitely toned up and lost a lot of fat but I could really use some more motivation to start losing those pounds again!
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    5'9 1/2! Started 178 lost 2lbs!! On my way, I am fit and strong and a little too curvy!! I love curves but want to wear my size 10s! Please add me!!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    5'11" here! I'm looking to get down to 155- nearly there!
  • jenwin2
    Options
    I am 6' tall and hope to get to 170 from 245 lbs.
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'10 and 185 pounds. The lightest I've been at this height is 165, and my goal is to be around 155-160 :)
  • megteg
    megteg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", about 175 and my goal is around 145 - 150, but I'd be fine weighing whatever if I can get down to a size 6/8! :laugh: I'm a 12 now so that goal is far in the future...

I've been on here a while but lately haven't been good at sticking with logging. BUT with exercise I've lost 3% body fat, and I've gone down a size in shirts and dresses. So, I try to ignore that evil scale...
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5'11", 296, trying to get down to 230 right now. Started at 322. Assessing from there :)
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and started at 164 and am now 129. My goal currently is 120lbs
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0" :O
    thinking i'm a bit too tall for this thread, my GW is 180!!
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    5' 10" and currently 150-152, depending on the day or TOM. When I had the guts to finally weigh myself after a few years of avoiding the scale, I was 168. That started it for me in late May. (My heaviest was 209.) My goal was/is 140, but it will all depend upon muscle mass. I've only just started my weight training journey (mixed with cardio, of course).
  • bodydownlow
    Options
    5'8 here trying to get down to a healthy weight (: