BEST FEELING EVER IMO .... well done, xx
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    wonderful! well done! :D
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just checked mine because I hadn't in a while. And ME TOO! I'm now in the "overweight" category! No longer obese, and like you said...NEVER AGAIN! Go us!

Congrats to you too! great job :)
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm on the verge of being overweight...so the calculator says...but I sure feel obese. bleh
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My BMI says I'm overweight too
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know how you feel, I use Wii fit and it was always so crushing to take your weight and then have that little video game voice say "that's obese". Then a few weeks ago it took me by surprise and said "that's overweight". I was totally psyched!

Thats awesome. Keep pushing for that healthy weight !
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

I just barely got myself in to the Normal range in the past week or so and it's a fantastic feeling as you move from Obese to Overweight and then finally to Normal. Though more work needs to be done so that I'm more in the low to mid range of Normal, and then to maintain that.

You ALL have so much to celebrate :)
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot! Congratulations! When I went from Obese to Overweight in July I was so busy doing the happy dance for two days straight that I ended up with another 2 lb loss. I use the Wii fit plus to calculate bmi and weight and was so happy when it finally stopped saying thats obese.

Congratulations again!
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Good job, all of you. So inspiring. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!