New to this

Options
Hi, I just joined yesterday and so far, really like this site. I use the workout DVDs Walk At Home and really like them. Good workout ! I look forward to being part of this group.

Kandi

Replies

• rfsahae
    rfsahae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just joined last night myself. Welcome, seems like a good way to find friendly support and good nutrition info.
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    Good luck to both of you. This site is great. The food log is really an eye opener, at least it was for me. There are alot of great people and great forums here for whatever support you might need.
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    yes, i have found it to be good support, too. I have a long way to go, but am determined. My weigh-in day is Wednesday and this week marks 4 months of dieting. I really hoping to be at 60 lbs. lost this week.

It is taking a lot of determination and hard work. This site is helping to hold me accountable to myself with keeping track on my eating and exercise. I am better about remembering all the calories when I have to write it down. ( if you bite it, you write it)
    I still have a long way to go, so will be around for quite a while.

Good luck as you get started. Remember it is all about our choices. And you can do it, one choice at a time.
    (i will exercise, I will only have one glass of wine, I will not eat any french fries, etc.)

-katie