What would your perfect 'food day' be if...

Options
... you had endless will power, time and money???

Replies

• cblevitron
    Options
    all the sushi
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    So I then got this idea about driving a cheescake truck
    Cause I figured at the end of the day I could dake the leftover cheesecakes home
    And I love cheesecake
    So I went to the cheesecake company
    And they asked me if I could drive a truck
    And I said yes
    And they said your hired
    So the next day I got in the truck with all the cheesecakes
    And i drove about a block and I just had to have a cheesecake
    So I pulled over and opened the truck and got a cheesecake
    And I also took one for later
    And i took one for my friend farm boy
    And I took one to bring home
    And by that time I had eaten one of the cheesecakes
    So I took another one
    So then I figured I might as well stop by my house to drop off all the cheesecakes
    So I take five ckaes to eat on the way
    and I drive another block and a half to my house
    Now its lunch time so I eat ten cheesecakes
    And a cheesecake for dessert
    I should point out by the way that all of these cheesecakes were very delicious
    Anyway, I decided the only thing to do would be to eat all
    the rest of the cheesecakes and hide the truck somewhere and leave town
    And I miss everybody alot
    But Im not very sorry
    Because they were very delicious cheesecakes

(Cheesecake Truck by King Missile)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    All the Ben & Jerry's ice cream and all the cookie dough. Milk and cookies too. And peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. And pancakes. And bacon. Lots of bacon. Fried chicken. Chili cheese fries. Burritos. Tacos. Milkshakes. Cheesecake! Brownies. Baby back ribs. Lobster. Crab legs. Shrimp. Giant cheeseburger. :)
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think I would wake up and spend 2 hours on the elliptical, Level 12, full force... then spend the rest of my day (guilt-free) in the Food Network studios, sampling mini-portions of everything that all my favorite chefs had made that day, starting with Bobby Flay's barbeque... Mmmmmmm.......
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Lobster, shrimp, medium rare filet mignon and I'm in heaven. Then a sliver of cheesecake and a ripe strawberry. :heart:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Lobster, shrimp, medium rare filet mignon and I'm in heaven. Then a sliver of cheesecake and a ripe strawberry. :heart:
    THIS!!! And a big fat greasy cheese burger and fries with ranch. Aauuuuhhhhhh........................
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    lobster, king crab. all you can drink Cristal champagne. tiramisu with a crystal heart in the middle. (which i wouldn't eat of course :P)
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:

REALLY good smoked salmon on homemade bagel with cream cheese and chives with some fresh orange juice and two eggs overeasy (farm fresh) with a side of smoked bacon.

Lunch:

Homemade linguini with white wine clam sauce and fresh flaked parmesan cheese with a side of fresh italian bread drizzled with a nice olive oil and topped with a pinch of garlic and sea salt.

Dinner:

Beautiful 2" thick cut filet mignon cooked medium rare with a brazilian spice rub, side of red mashed potatoes with a little garlic and chives and fresh made irish butter, side of asparagus with well-made hollandaise sauce, and baked banana with thin layer of carmelized sugar with a drizzle of honey and cinnamon on top for dessert.

Yeah, I've never put much thought into this ;)
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming I also have a bottomless stomach and unlimited calories. Chinese buffet, baby! All you can eat, and you can eat it all.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I would eat all the food people b**** about as unhealthy.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Lobster, butter, filet mignon, booze and cheesecake!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Pizza buffet--don't even judge me! On the flip side, tons of oysters and beer.
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Two words... PEANUT BUTTER!!!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Alot of Lobster
    Alot of Bacon
    Alot of Poptarts
    Alot of Ice Cream

That should do it.
  • charl2712
    charl2712 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Prawn Tempura Sushi and Japanese Chicken Katsu Curry!!! Amazing!!!
  • ron81008
    ron81008 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:

REALLY good smoked salmon on homemade bagel with cream cheese and chives with some fresh orange juice and two eggs overeasy (farm fresh) with a side of smoked bacon.

Lunch:

Homemade linguini with white wine clam sauce and fresh flaked parmesan cheese with a side of fresh italian bread drizzled with a nice olive oil and topped with a pinch of garlic and sea salt.

Dinner:

Beautiful 2" thick cut filet mignon cooked medium rare with a brazilian spice rub, side of red mashed potatoes with a little garlic and chives and fresh made irish butter, side of asparagus with well-made hollandaise sauce, and baked banana with thin layer of carmelized sugar with a drizzle of honey and cinnamon on top for dessert.

Can I join you PLEASE? :love:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I would probably go to Vietnam and/or Japan and try a bunch of different things.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    start morning with all of the bacon in the world, and also a bunch of fruit loops or something

for first lunch, panera bread. french onion soup + greek salad

... and for second lunch, a whole pepperoni + onion + feta pizza to myself

for dinner, a big plate of creamy fettuccine alfredo

and for dinner, an ice cream cake with a platter of fudge and cookie dough on the side :D
  • MrsVickie
    Options
    I know this is going to sound weird to some but...
    Green beans, blackened flounder & a chef salad w/publix butter pecan icecream w/crushed sugar cones in it and a gallon of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

I'll have what you're having.

Seriously though...