New (again) but an old soul.....

Options
I was on this site about 6 months ago, and while losing some I did not embrace it like I should mentally. I was on a well known weight loss program and it seemed to hurt me instead of help me. So....Im back, wishing to lose, needing to change, and hoping for more friends... You may yell, inspire, preach, and vent at me...its all good.

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! The easiest way to keep the wieght loss up is to make friends! Send out friend requests, introduce yourself, and make yourself more accountable!
  • LDemi3
    Options
    Hi there
    I have sent you a pm. :smile:
  • rubyteach
    rubyteach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey i also just started. i have decided not to treat this as a quick diet i just want to change my life over all. Its been about 10 days since i started im walking alot more and im taking the stairs everywhere at school. I have changed how, when and what i eat. I have already lost around 5 pounds but sometimes i feel like i still need support. Everyone around me either feels like this is just a 3 week thing or supports me but dont help me by reducing my temptation to overeat. can some one join me on my journey and i promise to support as well as be supported :-D