Your "problem spot"

I was talking with a friend about how she would love to lose weight off of her butt, and I realized I don't really have one "problem spot" that's much worse than the rest of my body. I just need to lose weight all over! For vanity reasons I would like to get rid of my arm fat I guess, I can't even wear anything sleeveless now without feeling seriously uncomfortable. What one spot would you want to lose fat from if such a thing was possible?

Replies

• My thighs. :frown: I would love to be able to see my quads of steel...I know that they're under this stupid layer of squishy fat...haha. Also, my lower tummy area.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Area just below my belly button but above my waist, essentially where my belt lies. Just a pain.
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    My stomach and thighs!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    All of it.

But my arms REALLY bug me.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Last little bit of love handles
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Tummy
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    My problem spot is here, here too, oh and here and right here, also here and the other side too, and well pretty much all of it.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Upper thighs. And got a little tummy pouch that I have even when I'm skinny-got to do some serious strength training to get rid of that!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    THIGHS

Oh, if only I could take away all the fat of my thighs... I know that in real life, I can't spot reduce, but in my wildest dreams and fantasies, I'll wake up someday and my thighs will be lovely and slim....
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Tummy and upper arms. Serious muffin top.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    I'd also like to drop half a cup size in my boobs.
  • Inner thighs and underarms, I feel I'm too young to have bingo wings! :(
  • thighs and tummy:(
  • My thighs. :frown: I would love to be able to see my quads of steel...I know that they're under this stupid layer of squishy fat...haha. Also, my lower tummy area.

exactly the same!!
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Arms. ...ugh, they are the worst. My arms are so much bigger than the rest of my body. I've lost over 100lbs and it's like none of that effected my arms. I refuse to wear anything without sleeves that go to my elbows. It sucks.
  • butt and thighs:/
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    My belly, I would love for it to be flat. And my love handles.
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    I want to lose everywhere at the moment - but I am a pear shape and I know that my bum and thighs are the last place to lose the weight, and the hardest to get looking trim and taught...
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Even when I was skinny, I still had a familial double chin - and I hate HATE it. I'm okay with the rest going down but I already know that will still be there. Maybe that would be my one surgical splurge.
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Muffin top and thighs. I'd love just the tiniest thigh gap so they don't rub together. :/