Boredom, make me smile (:

Options

Replies

• ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    the bored as **** ppl club?
  • iam2arunner
    Options
    that would be the club. i'm brand new to MFP... and it is awful boring on here this time of morning, huh?
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    yessir it would seem so
  • iam2arunner
    Options
    is it always this way? or did i just luck up and pick a boring night to join?
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    idk this is really the first time ive checked out the threads
  • iam2arunner
    Options
    same here... tis a shame and a disgrace...
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    it is normally pretty slow around this time
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I figured as much
  • iam2arunner
    Options
    although, ms. angel... i have to say... you do keep it from being totally boring.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    aw well thanks (: I'm not always up this late I just can't sleep lol
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    just got home.. killed my day by going out.. and now i can't sleep.. Fail, Fail, fail
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    sucks doesn't it?
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    sucks doesn't it?

well the going out part was fun.. I just did a weigh in and i still lost 1 lb in the last 24 hrs even with 2500 Cals.. so not to much of a setback although i am awake.. probably for another hour
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    sucks doesn't it?

well the going out part was fun.. I just did a weigh in and i still lost 1 lb in the last 24 hrs even with 2500 Cals.. so not to much of a setback although i am awake.. probably for another hour
    eh, i wish i could lose a pound a day.
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    sucks doesn't it?

Considering you look great in that main picture i don't seen how you need to lose 1lb a day.. i have several more lbs extra that i can shed.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    sucks doesn't it?

Considering you look great in that main picture i don't seen how you need to lose 1lb a day.. i have several more lbs extra that i can shed.
    I have about 15 more to go.
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    sucks doesn't it?

I have 29 more togo... even though BMI thingy says i should weigh 165 if at 6'2".. I say that is wrong.. I want back to 200 give or take 5..... I used to weigh that and i loved it.. When I weighed 175 i got tired quick
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    sucks doesn't it?

I have 29 more togo... even though BMI thingy says i should weigh 165 if at 6'2".. I say that is wrong.. I want back to 200 give or take 5..... I used to weigh that and i loved it.. When I weighed 175 i got tired quick
    Mine says i should weigh between 107 and 145. and i don't want to weigh anywhere near 145. lol and i weight like 136, i want to weigh 120
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Again with the boredom :(
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I am ready for a nap.........:yawn: